Mark Reed-Edwards, a man with a wonderful radio voice, asked me onto his podcast again. And we ended up with 45 minutes of stuff to help you think differently about language, brand and connecting with your customers.
What did we cover?
- How to change how you talk to customers along their journey.
- Your customer service is your brand.
- Your customers aren’t comparing you with similar companies, but with Amazon.
- The pandemic teaches us that empathy matters.
- Does your language match your values?
- How to get everyone using the same tone of voice.
- Britishness and language in international markets.
- Why it’s a donut and not a doughnut.
If you get a chance to listen drop me a line and let me know what you think.