And what does it mean for an organisation’s values, brand, and… security?
Bruce Hallas and I discussed this recently, on his Re-thinking the Human Factor podcast.
Bruce and I cover:
- how tone of voice can help you write policies and get people using them
- how tone of voice can bring a brand to life, or hurt it
- understanding your audience and what they want to hear
- heavy-handed vs lighter-touch communication
- defining your brand and values to reach tone of voice
- creating change by getting people around the organisation engaged.