We use the information we collect about you to provide content and services to you when you visit our website. If you’ve subscribed to our content we take it you’ve consented to this and we’ll send you emails with our latest tips, strategies and the occasional promotion.
Ben Afia, Afia Consulting ltd
We’re based in Nottingham and our registered address is Swan House The Park, Market Bosworth, Nuneaton, England, CV13 0LJ
1. What information do we collect?
So we can give you content you’ll find useful we may ask for personal information – including your name and email address. You don’t need to give us this, but then we won’t be able to send you our content. If you’re registering to hear from us, we’ll take this as your consent and we won’t ask you to tick ‘yes’ or ‘no’.
You can ask us for a copy of your information, or for us to delete your information whenever you like.
Once you’re on our database, we’ll keep track of any marketing lists you’ve subscribed or unsubscribed to, emails we’ve sent you, hyperlinks you’ve followed in our marketing emails and any event invitations we’ve sent and you’ve responded to.
3. How do we use your information?
We’ll use the information you give us to:
- help us provide services to you
- send you tips, strategies and news
- invite you to events and training
- launch occasional new services
- make credit decisions, prevent fraud and money laundering and to manage any complaints or enquiries.
- and we’ll record any communication between us to make sure we stick to your instructions.
4. Where is my information stored?
We store the information you give us, through our website or otherwise, on computers in the UK. We may transfer, store and process it outside the EU. We’ll never pass your information to third parties, apart from our database software providers, Microsoft and MailChimp.
5. When might we contact you?
We may contact you about services you’ve signed up for so we can deliver the services. If you’ve opted in, we’ll send you tips, strategies and news, including the occasional new service launch. We market by giving useful information away, though, so apart from the occasional promotion, it’ll all be useufl content.
You can unsubscribe whenever you like by emailing ben[@]benafia.com with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.