Maria Franzoni, Speaker Bureau Director, invited me onto her Speaking Business podcast to chat all things language.
What did we talk about?
- What’s tone of voice
- Not getting hung up on definitions of what tone of voice is and isn’t
- How I help businesses with tone of voice and I share a few examples
- The power of language for change (and why you should think about it first when you’re thinking about any kind of change in your business)
- Why tone of voice matters so much
- The upside-down pyramid
- afiatone and how it helps you think more clearly
- What companies should think about right now, authenticity, realness and the language you use
- Using language to diagnose what’s going wrong in your organisation
- Giving advice to my younger self (tricky to answer, what advice would you give your younger self?)
Have a listen, subscribe to Maria’s podcast and leave a comment to let me know what you think